24 Main Street, Ballymoney BT53 6AL, UK
24 Main Street Northern Ireland BT53 6AL GB
Disabled Access Guide:
This is a Walkthrough Audit
- The customer parking facilities are on-street
- There are designated on street car parking bays for people with disability approximately 75mtrs from the main entrance.
- There are also designated parking bays in the public car park at the rear of building.
- The parking bay is clearly signed with the disability logo
- The accessible parking bay is on level ground
- The entrance is easily recognisable with signage to indicate the main entrance.
- There are double doors at the entrance, the doors open inwards.
- The floor cover covering is suitable not to present difficulty for wheelchair access.
- The floor covering is in excellent condition.
Route to Main Service Areas
- The route is wide enough for a wheelchair user with adequate turning space.
- The route to the main service area is clutter free and obstacle free.
- The floor covering on route to the main service desk is in good condition
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible
- The acoustic environment within the restaurant allows audible information to be clearly heard.
- The lighting within the restaurant is good and glare free.
- Seating is variable within the restaurant.
- There is an accessible toilet facility for customers
- Customers are invited to use the toilet facilities